Vitamin D3 1000 iu 120 Capsules
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested. Furthermore, vitamin D is believed to provide general cellular support potential, including for the breast and prostate, in part by helping to maintain healthy angiogenesis balance, supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. Vitamin D's role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Musculoskeletal, Immune System, Cardiovascular Support and Cellular Health
each vegetarian capsule contains v 3
vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3)......................................................................................1,000 iu
other ingredients: hypo-allergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
1–5 capsules daily, with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Pure Encapsulations is committed to producing the most complete line of research-based nutritional supplements. Available through health professionals, finished products are pure and hypo-allergenic to optimize the long-term health of the most sensitive patients.*
An extensive Product Testing Program involves verification of label claims, potency and purity by 3rd-party laboratories.
Distributed worldwide, Pure Encapsulations products contain the highest quality ingredients in their most bioavailable forms and are formulated to provide strengths and dosing consistent with clinical experience and double-blind, placebo-controlled studies, the gold standard of research design. Pure Encapsulations is NSF-GMP registered in the U.S, GMP certified in Canada and exceeds the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) for supplement manufacturing.
Professional Strength Products
- Only licensed healthcare professionals may order from Pure Encapsulations.
- The most important link between our professional strength supplements and consumers is the presence and guidance of a qualified health professional.
Supplements for Sensitive People
- Our products do not contain wheat, gluten, nuts, egg, or hydrogenated oils.
- Comprehensive Allergen SOP in place to prevent cross-contamination.
- We do not add coatings, shellacs, binders, fillers, excipients, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or colors.
- We do not use magnesium stearate in any of our products.
- All two-piece capsules are hypo-allergenic and vegetarian.
- We manufacture our own products in Sudbury, Massachusetts. We have an open plant policy for physicians.
- Each piece of equipment is dismantled and sterilized before each production run.
- All manufacturing takes place in temperature, humidity and dust controlled rooms.
- Our warehouse is climate controlled in order to maximize the stability of our raw materials and finished products.
Full Label Disclosure
- Our supplement labels list all ingredients, including the composition of the raw material.
- Standardizations of herbal extracts are provided to indicate primary active marker compounds.
- Minerals are listed by true elemental weight.
Pure Encapsulations makes every effort possible to source non-GMO ingredients.
Our vitamins are non-GMO. This includes vitamin E which is derived from PCR-negative soybean oil, indicating that there is no presence of genetically modified DNA.
High risk ingredients including soy isoflavones and nattokinase are derived from non-GMO soybeans. There is also no detectable GMO material in our soy-derived alpha-GPC or phytosterols. Furthermore, we have obtained non-GMO documentation from our suppliers for ingredients originally derived from corn.
For other ingredients, we have either obtained non-GMO documentation as well or are working diligently with our suppliers to obtain non-GMO documentation.
Our Products Are Tested By: